Friday, April 20, 2007

Turtles at Work: New Features

I’ve added some new features to the Turtles at Work blog to hopefully enhance the experience of the folks that visit this blog frequently. Some new features I’ve recently added include:

Message Board. On the right side you will notice the “Enter My Forum” button. Click on this and it will take you to a Turtles at Work Message board. I have opened up a few topics for discussion. Please feel free to visit and chime in.

Guest Map. Also on the right side you will notice a “Guest Map” button. Rather than having the normal boring guestbook, I found this map that allows you to tack the location your from and add your name as a guest of Turtles at Work.

Bookmark/Favorites Buttons. I’ve added some favorite and bookmark buttons on the right side of the blog for your convenience.

Polls. Occasionally I will post polls on various subjects on the right sidebar. Click in and vote on the poll when I post one.

Drop me a line at king.oftheturtles@gmail.com if you’d like and feel free to leave comments after any of my posts. Your feedback is appreciated. Thank you

Turtle King

1 comments:

Guest Map should allow one to put a zip code, or city/country. I live in NYC and the map is too blocky to pin a post.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home